CH CH What’s missing? U R!
On August 9, we will resume in-person worship. Before we do, we need to
let you know of a few guidelines:
1) Upon entering the church building, everyone will have their temperature taken, name and phone number logged and given a mask (if you don’t already have one).
2) You will notice certain areas of the church blocked off by tape. Please do not enter these areas. The only areas you are allowed are the sanctuary, the handicapped restroom and the Fellowship Hall.
3) There will be only one entrance into the church—the main sanctuary doors from the big parking lot.
4) Instructions for restroom use will be posted.
5) An offering box is located on the welcome counter in the narthex.
6) Upon entering the sanctuary, you will notice yellow tape blocking pews. Please select a pew that has open seating and do not remove any tape.
7) All items have been removed from the pews – bibles, hymnals and prayer request cards. Please plan to bring your own bible.
8) There will be no congregational singing or responsive readings. The pastor will play pre-recorded music.
9) We will have Children’s Chat, but no children will be coming forward. Please listen from your pew.
10) Upon the conclusion of morning worship, please exit the building. If you want to talk with others, please do so in the parking lot.
11) Sunday School will NOT resume at this time. You will be notified when it will resume.
12) Please do your best to maintain a 6 foot social distance.
Please note that these guidelines are a combination of our conference,
state, and county. There is a possibility that the COVID level could
actually fall back to Phase 3. In that case, we will NOT open.